I am carrying out a periodic inspection in a residential park home on a caravan site. Do I use Section 717 or Section 721?

Published on 02 May 2014

Neither Section 717 nor Section 721 is appropriate to the installation in a residential park home.   The requirements of Section 721 apply only to caravans as defined...

Register or login for the complete article

The full technical library is only available to NICEIC registered contractors.
If you are NICEIC registered login here
To join us complete an enquiry form

Related Articles