NICEIC registered contractors can now benefit from our partnership with Which? Trusted Traders.
Which? Is the largest independent consumer organisation in the UK. They have been testing products and services for nearly 60 years and now, Which? are assessing traders through their Which? Trusted Traders endorsement scheme.
Why should I join?
The Which? Trusted Traders endorsement is a sign of reputation and trust. It helps your business stand out by showing your customers that you are skilled, trustworthy and consumer focused.
NICEIC registrants who sign up to join Which? Trusted Traders will benefit from a free assessment by the Which? Trusted Traders’ team of trading standards professionals. It’s like a health check for your business providing you with valuable help and advice. If your business passes the assessment you can join Which? Trusted Traders.
Not all businesses that apply get through the assessment so, by choosing a firm endorsed by NICEIC and Which? Trusted Traders, consumers can feel confident in their choice of electrician.
How could Which? Trusted Traders benefit you?
· Use of the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement logo across all business and promotional materials
· Your company profile on the Which? Trusted Traders website to make it easy for potential customers to find your business
· Access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution service (ADR)
· Access to a dedicated customer support team and ongoing regulation advice
· Benefit from Which? brand marketing and advertising on TV, radio and online
What’s the deal?
Once Which? Trusted Traders are satisfied that your business meets their standards you’ll be able to join. As an NICEIC registrant you get an incredible 50% off your Which? Trusted Traders membership fee in the first year.
You will also be entitled to 25% off your membership fee in years two and three.
How do I sign up?
To find out more about the NICEIC partnership with Which? Trusted Traders call 0117 981 3982
and quote TTNICEIC
to find out more about Which? Trusted Trader