Certsure launches customer charter
Certsure, the joint venture formed from the partnership between the Electrical Safety Council (ESC) and Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA), has launched a customer charter.
The certification body, which operates the NICEIC and ELECSA brands, has set out its promise to deliver exceptional service to all of its customers.
Certsure CEO, Emma Clancy, said: “Certsure is a new business committed to taking the best from its existing brands but also creating a new way; a Certsure way which is built on what’s best in class.
“We want to ensure our customers get the best service, every time, so we are making some important public commitments.
“We have spoke to our customers, listened to their concerns and implemented a series of changes which we believe will bring added value to our customer base. These commitments will be measured and reported back for all to see. “
The five commitments are:
1. We will listen to you and commit to providing the best response, first time
2. We promise to provide quality advice, technical expertise and highly skilled people to support you
3. Our products and services are designed to meet your needs and will evolve as your business grows
4. We will deliver a timely and professional service
5. We will be respectful and courteous at all times
“When we launched Certsure the customer was always at the heart of the partnership we wanted to build,” added Emma. “We believe this not only shows our commitment to be the leading building services certification body of choice, but it will also allow us to interact with our customers in the very best way so they can concentrate on their business.