Find a Contractor

e.g. Sheffield, S1 4QT

e.g. ABC Electrical Ltd

Guidance for Landlords

As a landlord you will find yourself in a position where you need to employ an electrician to carry out work on your
rented properties.
If any potential defects, repairs or maintenance on the electrical installation within a domestic property and you
need to put it right, always use electricians registered with NICEIC.

NICEIC registered contractors are:
·       Regularly assessed
·       Safe and compliant with regulations
·       Covered by Platinum Promise
·       Formal complaints procedure
We have created a short guide which is intended to provide you and your tenants with useful and up-to-date advice on electrical safety and energy saving tips in domestic properties.