Skills Gap Analysis
Who should attend?
Our Skills Gap Analysis is ideal for any business looking to confirm the skills and knowledge of electrical staff under their supervision. The analysis will identify the individual abilities, knowledge and understanding of the workforce.
Skills Gap Analysis customers include:
- Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Facility maintenance and management companies
- Large contracting companies
Examples of work we can incorporate into the Skills Gap Analysis include:
- Approved Document P
- Knowledge/understanding of safe isolation
- Working at heights
- Environmental awareness
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) coding
- Photovoltaic (PV) awareness
- Inspection and testing
- Installation practices
- Industry best practice
- Fire alarm servicing – BS5839
- Emergency lighting servicing – BS5266
Using our Learning Management System (LMS), we can create a tailored Skills Gap Analysis to suit your company’s needs for any area of electrical work or company policies and/or procedures.
How does it work?
- NICEIC Training will consult with your business to develop an online question bank that is relevant to your day-to-day business activities.
- Your staff will then be given access to an online assessment containing questions from the selections you have requested.
- On completion of the online assessment, the results will be delivered back to you by a series of reports generated from the NICEIC Learning Management System (LMS).
- NICEIC Training will then consult with you on the results in order to formulate a bespoke and cost-effective training plan.
- Cost-effective solution for identifying individual areas of strength and weakness within your organisation
- Limited disruption to work with no need to attend a training centre
- Individual assessment reports produced
- Opportunity to develop a Skills Gap Analysis that is tailored to your requirements
- Online or in-house bespoke training can be developed (CPD accredited)
- Allows the business to:
- Manage large numbers of staff
- See individual levels of competence
- Helps reduce training budget
Prices available on request and will be calculated on an individual basis.
Bespoke packages could potentially involve development costs.
Why train with NICEIC?
NICEIC Training provide:
- Highly-skilled, qualified lecturers
- Purpose-built training facilities
- One-stop-shop for NICEIC enquiries
- Lunch and refreshments provided