Government & Public Bodies - NICEIC

Find a Contractor

e.g. Sheffield, S1 4QT

e.g. ABC Electrical Ltd

Guidance for Government & Public Bodies

As a public sector department, body or agency you are
highly likely to appoint electrical contractors to carry out work on the buildings in your estate.
If you need to find an electrical contractor in your area,
always use electrical contractors registered with NICEIC.

NICEIC registered contractors are:
·       Regularly assessed
·       Safe and compliant with regulations
·       Covered by Platinum Promise
·       Formal complaints procedure

Please contact a member of our team at to see how we can support your organisation drive technical excellence through ensuring safety and compliance, or call us on 0333 015 6626