Find a Contractor

e.g. Sheffield, S1 4QT

e.g. ABC Electrical Ltd

Guidance for Housing Associations

As a housing association you are highly likely to be in a position to recommend electricians to carry out work on
your housing stock.
If you need to find an electrical contractor in your area,
always use electricians registered with NICEIC.

NICEIC registered contractors are:
·       Regularly assessed
·       Safe and compliant with regulations
·       Covered by Platinum Promise
·       Formal complaints procedure

We have created a short guide which is intended to provide facilities and estate managers with useful and up-to-date advice on electrical safety and energy saving tips in domestic dwellings.