Find a Contractor

e.g. Sheffield, S1 4QT

e.g. ABC Electrical Ltd

Guidance for Local Authorities

As a local authority you are highly likely to appoint electrical contractors to carry out work on your housing stock or civic buildings.
If you need to find an electrical contractor in your area, always use electricians registered with NICEIC.

NICEIC registered contractors are:
·       Regularly assessed
·       Safe and compliant with regulations
·       Covered by Platinum Promise
·       Formal complaints procedure
We have created a short guide which is intended to provide facilities and estate managers with useful and up-to-date advice on electrical safety and energy saving tips for your domestic and non-domestic buildings.